IAHR-Asia Established in 1935, the International Association for Engineering and Research in the Hydro-Environment (IAHR) is an internationally autonomous body of engineers and water experts working in the fields of hydro-environmental sciences and their practical application. It supports and encourages both research and its application while striving to lead to sustainable development, optimization of the management of worldwide water resources, and industrial flow processes. Through engaging in international projects such as UNESCO, WMO, IDNDR, GWP, ICSU, and through collaboration with other water-related.....Learn more.
- Abstract submission: May 23, 2021
- Abstract acceptance notification: June 23, 2021
- Submission of full length paper: August 07, 2021
- Notification of final acceptance: August 23, 2021
- Submission of camera ready manuscript: September 23, 2021
- Conference: November 22-23, 2021