IAHR-Asia Established in 1935, the International Association for Engineering and Research in the Hydro-Environment (IAHR) is an internationally autonomous body of engineers and water experts working in the fields of hydro-environmental sciences and their practical application. It supports and encourages both research and its application while striving to lead to sustainable development, optimization of the management of worldwide water resources, and industrial flow processes. Through engaging in international projects such as UNESCO, WMO, IDNDR, GWP, ICSU, and through collaboration with other water-related.....Learn more.
- Abstract submission:
May 23, 2021(Extended to June 30, 2021)
- Abstract acceptance notification: July 23, 2021
- Submission of full length paper: September 15, 2021
- Notification of final acceptance: September 30, 2021
- Submission of camera ready manuscript: October 30, 2021
- Conference: November 22-23, 2021